Here’s everything you need to know as an exhibitor to get ready for the next Health & Nutrition Asia and VICTAM Asia shows. A summary of useful information to help you prepare for the upcoming event.
Health & Nutrition Asia and VICTAM Asia 2022 have drawn up some guidelines to be followed by exhibitors, contractors and visitors to ensure the safety of all those involved and compliance with COVID regulations.
Please read it and plan accordingly.
How to Enter Thailand for Foreign Nationals:
1) A Thailand Pass is no longer required, but you still need to submit these documents at the moment of registration:
- Vaccination Certificate or, within 72 hours of departure, if unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated, a RT-PCR/Professional ATK COVID-19 test result
- Medical insurance is not required but is recommended.
Your documentation will be checked by the airlines and disease control authorities at the airport.
2) It’s recommended that you visit, on a regular basis, the following website Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Public Health of Thailand for a Special Announcement concerning the Coronavirus Disease
3) COVID measures implemented at exhibitions and conferences:
- 1m of social distance
- Wearing a mask
- Hand washing at the entrance
Get access to online orders through the portal service:
2. Make extra orders such as electricity, compressed air, water supply, and audio-visual equipment via the Expotech Web Shop
3. Make extra orders such as booth catering, internet, cleaning, and security through the IMPACT Web Shop.
For any questions concerning access to your account, please contact the Operations Department:
Tel: +66 (0) 2 111 6611 – Ext. 311
In order to get your stand approved, Health & Nutrition Asia and VICTAM Asia 2022 assembled the Stand construction regulations. You may share this document with your stand builder to avoid design mistakes.
Please submit your booth drawings by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 5, 2022.
As organizer, VNU created a list with some Recommended stand builders with a proven experience.
Despite these recommendations, you are always free to work with other stand builders.
Construction & dismantling hours
September 5 | 08:00 – 22:00 hrs
September 6 | 08:00 – 22:00 hrs
September 9 | 18:30 – 22:00 hrs
September 10 | 08:00 – 22:00 hrs
Exhibitor & construction badges
Marvel RegResult will provide the exhibitor with a username and password for the exhibitor badge site. You can email us if you have any questions: email@example.com
The badges can be collected onsite at the exhibitor registration desk, which will be open on the last construction day (the last day before the show).
VNU Exhibitions Asia Pacific Co. defined 2 official Freight Forwarders for the exhibit: APT Showfreight (Thailand) Limited and Sun Expo Services Co. The organisers have ruled that only two freight forwarders with a proven track record will be allowed to work onsite or within the exhibition hall.
They will supply all lifting and handling equipment (such as pallet trucks, forklifts, and cranes) on-site for the movement of exhibits from stand to stand and vice versa. Please inform the official freight forwarders of your requirements prior to the on-site period for their preparation.
Official Freight Forwarder, Overseas & Local/Onsite:
APT Showfreight (Thailand) Limited
Contact: Mr. Hasnai Kongkaew
Tel: +66 (0) 2165 6158 – ext. 301
Mobile : +66 (0) 85 155 1989
Sun Expo Services Co. Ltd
Contact: Ms. Sirikwan Phuangsanthia (Meaw)
Tel.: +66 (0) 2 728 4452 -ext. 407
Mobile : +66 (0) 89 797 5060
Travel & Stay
Click here for more information about travel and stay.
12-14 March 2024
10:00 am - 6:00 pm